Saturday, February 6, 2016

Things Guys Do That I Find Attractive

Okay, okay
I got it.
And no I don't have a boyfriend and not even a crush (what a life)
No, I don't want to date. (unless he's Harry Styles, Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, Dave Franco and the list goes on and on)
It seems foreign to me

These are few things that I found attractive when guys do it.
Who? When? How?
The guys listed above did it.
I don't know, a week ago? a month ago?
In my dreams, youtube(for life), Twitter.

1. When he rolled up his sleeves ( OMG OMG OMG )
2. When he clench his jaw ( HARREH STIELSSSS )
3. When he pushed his hair back
4. Smirking ( OH GOD FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE )
5. Smiling ( melts)
6. When he wear white shirt with a jean or a dress pant. ( BYE )
7. Good eye contact is everything ladies
8. When he cook.
9. When he smells good. ( NOT IN PERVERTED WAY )
10. When he is good with babies (MAH HEARTT FATHERLY AF )
11. When he leans against the doorframe ( CALM DOWN )
12. Intelligence is important (FYI)
13. When he calls you 'love' ( DAMN YOU 1D )
14. Accents ( EXCUSE ME FOR A WHILE)
15. Morning voice ladies and gentlemen (HAZZAAAA )

That's all for today !!


No comments:

Post a Comment