Saturday, February 6, 2016

I'm Back!

Hi beauties,
I'm back.
I'm already in Year 9, that means PT3 is nearing.
God, I am so nervous for PT3, There are so many what 'if's playing in my mind.
What if I failed?
What if I can't be a doctor?
What if I disappointed my parent?
What if I can't go to oversea as I dreamed?
What if..
No one understands me, though.
Nowadays, I get a lot of home works from teachers.
I always got back from school late because of extra classes.
Although it's tiring I have to endure it.
Nothing is easy in this world.
Nothing is free in this world.
When I was in Year 6, I thought it was a busy year because of UPSR.
Innocent me.
Ya Allah, I'm so scared.
Please give me strength.
I don't want to fail.
Never..

Mummy, Papa,
If you're reading this and I already got my PT3 results,
Did I get straight A's?
Did I fail?
I'm so sorry if I failed.
The questions must have been so difficult..
And if I get straight A's, Alhamdulillah.
I hope you're happy.
And never forget that I love you so muchhhh..


No comments:

Post a Comment