Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sometimes~

Sometimes there are moments when I feel like I want to give up.
I don't want to continue this but I said to myself "I'm not alone,my family,friends we are facing it together"
Don't ask me how many times I cried myself to sleep.
Sometimes I want to go to somewhere alone and scream out all of my worries.
Mom and Dad are getting older.
I wish they will be here,beside me when I'm married and having my own family.
I can't imagine my life without them.
They're so precious to me.
I want to be their little baby forever.
I'm sorry if sometimes I feel mad at you.
I'm just going through my puberty.
You know what?
I regret that I didn't spend more times with Kakak.
If I knew this gonna happen.
I'm gonna treasure every second of my times with her.
Only God knows how much I miss her.
She's my sister.
No one can take her away from me.
I wish I had someone who spend their times for me.
Because I want to let out everything.
I want to cry as much as I want.
I want to scream as much as I want.
Sometimes,
Life is a nightmare,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment